COLIBERT ENTERPRISES' LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Warranty applies soley to those items manufactured by Colibert Enterprises
(Receivers, Gooseneck Products, Ball Mounts, Receiver Products, Hitches, Hitch Balls).
1. Warranty and Warranty Period. Colibert Enterprises warrants to the original Purchaser/Consumer of the products that Colibert Enterprises will provide free of charge the replacement of any products which are defective in material or workmanship (the "Warranty"). This Warranty applies only to the original Purchaser/Consumer of the products for as long as the original Purchaser/Consumer owns the vehicle on which the products were installed. Defective products returned to Colibert Enterprises become the property of Colibert Enterprises.
2. Limitations on the Warranty. The following limitations apply to the Warranty.
a. The Warranty applies only to products which are defective in material or workmanship and
does not cover normal wear and tear. The Warranty does not cover service or labor charges which are
incurred in removing or replacing any products.
b. The Warranty does not cover the finish placed on products by Colibert Enterprises. Accordingly,
Colibert Enterprises will not replace, repair or re-finish any products if the finish of the product is
worn in any manner.
c. The Warranty does not extend to products which are damaged or which fail as a result of the
products being abused, neglected, or misused in any manner, or as a result of any accident,
or which are misapplied, overloaded, improperly installed, or altered in any manner by anyone
other than Colibert Enterprises.
3. Obligation of Purchaser/Consumer. To obtain the benefits of the Warranty, the Purchaser/Consumer must complete the following steps.
a. The Purchaser/Consumer must present the defective product(s) together with the proof of
purchase to any of Colibert Enterprises' dealers, distributors, or it's factory.
b. The Purchaser/Consumer must pay all handling, transportation, and shipping charges incurred for the
return of the defective product(s) to Colibert Enterprises and for the delivery of the replacement products(s)
by Colibert Enterprises to the Purchaser/Consumer.
4. Obligations of Colibert Enterprises. Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this document, Colibert Enterprises will provide replacement product(s) to the original Purchaser/Consumer free of charge.
5. Legal Rights and Limitation of Purchaser/Consumer. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. ANYIMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PERPOSE ON ANY COLIBERT ENTERPRISES PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE AT RETAIL TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COLIBERTENTERPRISES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OF THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL OF VEHICLES, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, EXPENSES SUCH AS GASOLINE, TELEPHONE, LODGING, OR TOWING, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR OWNERSHIP OF ANY PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF A LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION SET FORTH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT IN THE MANNER PROVIDED ABOVE SHALL CONSTITURE FULFILLMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES OF COLIBERT ENTERPRISES TO THE PURCHASER/CONSUMER WHETHER BASED ON CONTRAC OR OTHERWISE.
COLIBERT ENTERPRISES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN DESIGN OR TO MAKE ADDITIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS WITHOUT BEING OBLIGATED TO INSTALL THE SAME UPON PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.